Proudly Serving Our Community for Over 30 Years
Because Your Safety is our Number One Priority
We are proud to make infection protection and control, safety, and education a part of every team members training.
Please call our office to reschedule your appointment if any of these items below apply to you:
• If you or anyone in your household has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, runny nose/upper respiratory infection, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, extreme fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, family sickness).
• If you have traveled within the past 14 days to an area currently experiencing high incidence of COVID-19.
Please check in at the reception desk with our Patient Coordinator and she will review Covid-related health questions with you privately. We are still wearing masks while inside our office per CDC and the Minnesota Board of Dentistry’s mandate. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you. If you prefer, you may wait outside our office in the hallway; call 952-922-8787 to let us know you are here and we will meet you there when we are ready for your appointment.
• Each room has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and new sterilized equipment is
used with each patient.
• You will be asked to swish with an antibacterial rinse prior to starting your dental
All team members are following strict protocols, including: hand hygiene when entering/exiting rooms, and the use of enhanced PPE including N95 respirators and face shields during aerosol-producing procedures.
We have placed air purifiers in each treatment room and reception area. We researched to find an extremely effective unit : Surgically Clean Air. One characteristic that has made the Corona virus so difficult is it is a particularly small size: 0.1 micron. The air purifiers we are using WILL filter particles that are down to 0.1 micron in size. In addition, the purifier has the following features:
• HEPA filter (that captures 99.998% of particles down to 0.1 micron size)
• Carbon filtration
• UV light
• An Ionizing chamber (converts positive ions in the air into the negative ions and the negative ions attract air borne particles so those can then be filtered out of the air)
We are sanitizing common area surfaces (door handles, restroom, etc) hourly throughout the office.